- Masks will be required entering, during the service and while leaving the building
- Attendance will be limited to 30% capacity to allow for physical distancing
- Ushers will guide attendees to and from their seat(s) to maintain physical distancing
- Someone will take names and phone numbers of ALL attendees to allow for contact tracing
- There will be no handshaking or passing of the peace
- Hand sanitizer stations available
- Doors will be propped open to avoid touching handles
- The offering will be placed in bowls at the rear of the church upon leaving the sanctuary
Thank you to everyone who completed our recent survey. Responses are being processed and further information will be communicated to the congregation in the near future.
We are an exciting mix of both the old and the new, honouring tradition while welcoming the challenge of fresh opportunities. Being faithful in these times of transition is extremely challenging. In a very profound way, God is reinventing the church for life and witness in a new age. We look forward to sharing with you on Sunday or throughout the week.
Siloam United Church seeks to be an inclusive, welcoming community. Our baptism, communion, membership and marriage rites are open to all who seek to walk in the way of Christ regardless of age, gender, race and sexual orientation.