Want to grow your spirituality? Looking for a safe place in which to ask your questions about the purpose of life and death and what it means to be fully human?
Through a variety of short and long-term study groups and workshops, you are invited to come together with others to celebrate our connections to each other and our groundedness in God’s love and compassion.
In addition to more traditional Bible study, you can;
- participate in discussion groups on a variety of topics like Progressive Christian Theology, World Religions, and First Nations Spirituality.
- find programs on everything from Grandparenting to Social Justice issues to the meaning of suffering, or seminars on such important spiritual resources as meditation and prayer.
- explore the meaning of the sacraments and your connection to God’s creation, as you enjoy walks through nature, and consider your relationship to God’s wider world.
- be assured that we do not shy away from questions about human sexuality, or the tough topics like the violence we find in the scriptures, or the ways in which the biblical message often contradicts the findings of science.
- explore who you are and who God is calling you to be through writing your spiritual autobiography or ethical will.
Whether you are a seasoned traveler or just testing the waters, you are welcome to join in any of our study and discussion groups! Please contact the Church office or speak with our ministry team for more information about current offerings or to suggest a topic you would like to explore.