Siloam United Church is hiring a freelance audio system operator to assist with the production of virtual and in-person worship services. Applicants should have a thorough understanding of live sound.
Before applying, please be aware that there are certain requirements for performing this work: • Availability to work at Siloam United Church on Sunday mornings for 3 hours
• Confident using wired and wireless microphone techniques in a live environment
• Comfortable mic’ing talent and working with the worship team
• Knowledge of live streaming using OBS
• Experience operating an analog mixer similar to our Allen & Heath Mix Wizard
• Interest in learning new audio technology
• Ability to integrate pre-recorded audio/video segments, powerpoint screens, or EasyWorship
screens into the in-person service when required. (EasyWorship is a powerful, yet simple church presentation software for displaying song lyrics, Scriptures, announcements, videos and sermon notes on screens during the service.)
• Knowledge of Audacity software for audio recording
• Ability to operate and troubleshoot projector, wall-mounted camera, lighting, and other
elements of the audio-visual system
During the Covid-19 pandemic, wearing a mask inside the Siloam building will be mandatory. Hourly rate will be $20-25/hour, depending on experience.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applicants who are selected for interviews will be contacted.