Welcome to our page where you will find all sorts of information about the Youth Programs at Siloam. This is a general outline – for more specific details check the weekly bulletin. Also, be sure to check the Young People’s Ministry Quarterly Report.
Siloam Day Camp – Monday, July 31 to Friday, August 4, 2017 registration information will be available soon.
Hops and Hope – A fun night of games and discussion at a local pub, Hops and Hope is a great place of connection with Twenty- and early Thirtysomethings. Contact Rev. Isaac Mundy
email@example.com for more information and come out and enjoy a beverage and some pub food with a great group of young adults from across the city! Next event – Sunday, May 7, 2017 from 8-10pm at McCabe’s (739 Richmond Street).
Open Mic Coffee House – Sing a tune, slam a poem, bust a move! Once a month we gather with 30 to 40 teens from across the city at the Family Centre Carling Thames to enjoy some great snacks and some even greater people. Come out and perform something that speaks to you, or just sit back and enjoy the show. Contact Rev. Isaac Mundy firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Next event – Wednesday, April 21, 2017 from 6:30-8:30pm at the Beacock Library.
Intergenerational Worship – Join us each month from September to May in a special service with an awesome band, fun videos, and interactive messages that are accessible for 1 year olds to 101 year olds!
- Sunday School programs year ‘round
- Supervised nursery
- Monday morning Early Years Centre playgroup
- Vacation Bible School – phone the church office for dates, information and to register
- Special Events do occur so check our site or Fanfare regularly
- There are also 2 Girl Guide Units affiliated with Siloam
- Confirmation classes
- Retreats, outreach projects and opportunities to share musical gifts
- Online connections and emails
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills and credit toward community service hours
- Mentoring programs in Audio Visual support
- Marriage Preparation on request
- Sunday morning services are a mix of traditional and contemporary elements
- Opportunities to share your skills and passions in a number of ways
- United Church retreats for Young Adults